Forms & Applications

Disabled Parking Permit Application

(see DMV)
At time of application in person
Table Of Contents:
Where to Apply:

Application form for:

1)   NYS  Handicapped license plates - take completed application to an NYS-DMV office or Oneida County Motor Vehicles Office in Utica or Rome.


2)   Parking permits for persons with severe disabilities - take completed application to the Forestport Town Clerk to obtain parking permit card.

© 2021 Town Of Forestport, Oneida County
Website Contact: Tonya Brown
Town of Forestport
10275 State Route 28, PO Box 137
Forestport, NY 13338
Phone: 315-392-2801
Fax: 315-392-2802
Website: /
Website Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to insure that information posted to this website is correct at the time of posting. Content of this website, although checked for accuracy, is not warranted to be error-free. If you have any doubt, please call the town offices for clarification. For content additions or corrections, contact Forestport Town Hall
Printed On November 30, 2021